Sunday 16 February 2014

WanderLust 2014

My first trip of the year to NCR... Awesome time with Chezhian, Shantanu & Thirumal... 



3 day trip roamed around with backpack all over the places....
Went ComicCon, Delhihaat, AutoEXpo, BuddhCircuit, Connought Place... Met cousins, friends & my faculties from MIT-ID and yaa had my first metro spin experience in Delhi... :)

Had rented Nikon D90, but couldn't click much of pics coz couldn't understand the settings of it... Here are some pics of my trip from my phone.... 

ComicCon Venue.... Crazy people around, had loads of fun...

AutoExpo, Concept bike from TVS...
Of all the concepts, my list of favorite concept is Project 7 by Jaguar - loved the color of that beauty
and HND9 by Hyundai - loved the form.
Had an awesome time while having my eyes on Land Rover and Triumph

Met some old friends... MuthuSelvi, Bharat, Diapanajan, Chaitanaysir & Donshong Sir.

Headed for BuddhCircuit

BuddhCircuit Venue

Got an UpBeat feeling at this point. 
Team Building Signages at BuddhCircuit.













No comments:

Post a Comment